The Preschool at Church Street School for children 2-5 years offers a curriculum of immersive arts education that supports early childhood development and school-readiness while nurturing the whole child. Children play, sing and bond while developing self-confidence, social skills and creative thinking.
What makes The Preschool at Church Street School extraordinary?
- a curriculum based in visual art, music, movement and dramatic play
- students use their natural curiosity and creativity to investigate, understand and transform their surroundings
- an emphasis on developing each child’s understanding of their own power as thinkers, problem-solvers, creators and friends
- small class sizes and a low student to teacher ratio, allowing for individual attention, an inclusive environment for students of all abilities and a curriculum tailored to support all learning styles
- the Dalcroze method of music education emphasizes learning through whole-body experience and expression of rhythm, movement, and melody
- a faculty of educators, working artists and musicians
- a flexible schedule to meet your needs (half-day, full-day, partial or full-week programs available) with ongoing admissions