- ALL OUTSTANDING BALANCES AND PAYMENT PLANS WILL BE CHARGED AUTOMATICALLY TO THE CREDIT CARD ON FILE ON THE FIRST DAY OF THE NEW SEMESTER – SEPTEMBER 9th
- If you prefer to pay with another method, the alternative payment must be received before the first day of the semester.
- Families are welcome to sign up for an installment payment plan for a fee of $35.
- Your invoice includes your registration details – class name, day and time.
TRIAL CLASSES, DISMISSAL & LATE PICKUP FEES
- Siblings/ friends who wish to join for a single class must arrange permission with the front office 24 hours in advance and are required to pay a single class fee.
- Students must be picked up promptly after their class or lesson ends and must be signed out from their class by a parent, guardian or authorized caregiver.
- Those who arrive late for pickup will automatically be charged a $15/hr late fee for afterschool care.
MAKE UP CLASSES
- One make-up class is granted per semester for students enrolled in the full semester.
- Make-up classes must be requested and approved by the front desk within 24 hours notice.
- The fall semester runs September 9, 2019 – February 2, 2020
- CSSMA follows the NYC Public School calendar. Holidays and closures are listed below.
- In the case of inclement weather CSSMA will follow closure guidelines dictated by the NYC school board/ Mayor’s Office. No make-up lessons or classes will be given in the case of natural disasters, extreme or inclement weather.
FALL 2019 CALENDAR
Fall semester begins Mon, Sept 9
Rosh Hashanah (closed) Sept 30 – Oct 1
Yom Kippur (closed) Wed, Oct 9
Columbus Day (closed) Mon, Oct 14
Election Day (closed) Tues, Nov 5
Veterans Day (closed) Mon, Nov 11
Thanksgiving (closed) Nov 27-Dec 1
Winter Recess (closed) Dec 21- Jan 5
Fall Classes Resume Mon, Jan 6
M.L.K. Jr Day (closed) Mon, Jan 20
Fall semester ends Sun, Feb 2