The Alexander Technique was developed by Frederick Matthias Alexander in the early 20th century. The technique teaches us to enhance our self-awareness, and provides tools for undoing harmful habits and changing unnecessary tension into efficient and coordinated movement.
Gentle and refined touch along with verbal guidance provide an experience of lightness, poise, and balance.
B e n e f i t s:
• Improving and understanding posture
• Establishing optimal mind/body functioning
• Relieving and preventing back pain
• Assisting in injury recovery
• Freeing the breath
• Enhancing self expression
Contact Director of Programs Toby Wine at tobywine@churchstreetschool.
Price:info available upon request
|Day||Start time||End time|