Join us in the Hamptons for a day of music and art!
Thursday July 21st, 3:30pm – Montauket Hotel
Jennifer Skliás-Gahan & David Gahan, Artist Chairs
All proceeds support Lower Manhattan’s premier non-profit school for the arts.
Can’t make it? All donations are tax deductible and help support music and art education!
THE MONTAUKET HOTEL
Join us to celebrate at this classic Montauk location. Gorgeous bay and sunset views, delicious food and cocktails… Need we say more?
FOOD & DRINK
- Saltbox Restaurant & Bar – Local and international tastes from Jon Krasner and Danny Ye brings
- The Tauk at Trails End
- Wine from Channing Daughters Winery
- Beer from Lagunitas Brewing
Live music by local favorite bands, CSS students and special guests.
- Kyle Aaron – Jazz pianist & CSSMA alumnus
- Matty Liot – East End local blues/rock guitarist & singer
- Stella Rose Gahan – Vocalist, CSSMA student & daughter of Artist Chairs Dave Gahan and Jennifer Skliás-Gahan
- HamptonGypsy- acoustic gypsy jazz band
- Jettykoon — Montauk’s favorite acoustic groove rock band
Fantastic auction and raffle prizes up for grabs including:
- A guitar signed by Depeche Mode!
- A full carload pass to the Hampton Classic Horse Show!
- VIP tickets to Live with Kelly!
- VIP tickets to Seth Meyers Show!
- A one year family membership to the Whaling Museum
Dinner for four at Westlake Fish House
One hour yoga session with the coveted Jen Frasher
1 Hour Surf Lesson with popular Montauk Surf Camp Corey’s Wave
- Two night stay (off peak) at Solé East Resort, Montauk, N.Y
Check out the location!
Stay tuned for regular announcements about special guests, raffle reveals and more!
All proceeds support Church Street School for Music & Art, a non-profit community school whose mission is to provide accessibility to quality art and music education for the NYC community. Tickets and sponsorship are partially tax-deductible. Photo of the Gahan Family by Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images North America.